Carefully chosen fine art photography workshops for those in the UK and for those who prefer a photographic holiday in France!
Our courses and workshops include:
- Complete beginners courses – from 1 day intensive course to a weekend one with free accommodation, as well as 12 hour course that allows you to pick when to have your sessions (2hr sessions recommended). Want to learn to operate the camera, understand composition and light, as well as think about different styles of photography ? We show you all that and more!
- Fine art nude workshops in Lincolnshire, available as 1 or 2 day workshops with free accommodation and meals. We teach you to shoot and love art nude photography, and you’ll go home with lots of ideas for your future work. We shoot both on location as well as inside. Locations include Lincolnshire coast, abandoned church ruins, woodland and more!
- Fine art landscape photography workshops for those who love being outdoors and working with the nature! We offer both Lincolnshire coastline photography workshops as well as in Lincolnshire Wolds, with beautiful natural creations. Our workshops are very relaxed, we’re here to guide you but also to let you enjoy yourself.
- Fine art nude photographic holidays in France as well as in Lake District. We sort the model, the location, the accommodation – all you need to do is pack your suitcase, bring your camera and show up! Again, we’re here every step of the way depending on your experience in photography, but we also want you to have a great time getting creative! 🙂
- Last but not least – street photography workshops in London. We teach you how to read the streets and to truly see when you look. We have a few themes available for you to pick from to have a clear direction of what you’re looking for. Regardless how many people choose the same theme, your work will be so different from everyone else’s because we all are so unique and different in how we see the world. We teach you to become relaxed and confident amidst the city bustle, as it can be quite intimidating to pull out the camera and start shooting! Lovely day with beautiful pictures – guaranteed! Afterwards, as per every workshop we offer advice on post processing and what to do with your work – books, ebooks, prints, exhibitions…?
Come take a look and if you see something you like but don’t want to come on your own, majority of our workshops let you bring a friend paying in full and give you 50% off 🙂
Have a group of friends and fancy a fun and productive way to spend time together? We’ll be more than happy to accommodate a workshop just for you and your friends! This includes purchasing them as gifts!
So…just come and take a look 🙂 www.fineartmono.co.uk